[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/16485983/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/ffab40/” width=”100%” height=”90″ scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”top” use_download_link=”” download_link_text=”” primary_content_url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/eduducttape/EduDuctTape_S03-E048.mp3″ theme=”custom” custom_color=”ffab40″ libsyn_item_id=”16485983″ /]
Episode Notes Available at: jakemiller.net/eduducttape-episode-48
- SoapBox Moment: “First Drafts & Rewrites”
- “Your favorite authors’ first drafts are bad—no better than yours. However, they aggressively rewrite their first drafts.” – Julian Shapiro (post)
- James Clear’s tweet: “Your favorite athlete’s first workout was just as bad as yours. Your favorite chef’s first meal was just as bad as yours. Your favorite artist’s first work was just as bad as yours. Keep going.”
- Today’s Guest: Mike Abrams
- Mike is a tech specialist at a high school in Virginia who aims to inspire teachers to design lessons to support their students. Mike is a career switcher who moved into education after 10 years in Call Center management & training facilitation. Mike is a curious dabbler who tinkers with everything. He is an EdPuzzle Coach & a Pear Deck Regional Coach. Mike has a passion for video creation, pro wrestling & all things Cleveland Browns.
- Contact Info: Twitter: @abramstank95, Email: (firstname.lastname@example.org)