Organization can help relieve stress. One great way to organize in Google Drive is to create and utilize folders. Here are the basics . . .
- Folders can be created by selecting New > New Folder
- Folders can also be created in some locations by right-clicking & selecting New Folder
- Folders can be nested (folders inside of folders)
- Folders can be color-coded (pretty!)
Putting Content into Folders:
- Drag & Drop
- Use the Move To button in the top toolbar
- Use the Move To button in the right-click options
- Hold down shift to highlight more than 1 file and then move them together
Put Files in More than One Location
Check out this post to see how you can have your Google Drive files in more than one folder.