Want to add a little flair to your HyperDocs and some fun to your lesson plans? Ditch those boring bullets for some emoji bullets!
In many cases, this can obviously lead to a less-professional looking document or slideshow, but in the classroom . . . why not add a little fun? Our learners l-o-v-e emoji and it may just make schoolwork look a little more inviting. So, here’s how to use them as bullets in Google Docs & Slides. First up: a GIF animation, followed by the step-by-step.
- Click the appropriate button to add bullets.
- Add any of the default bullet styles.
- Right-Click (or two-finger click) on the first bullet and select More bullets.
- In the first dropdown menu, select Emoji.
- Now select your emoji!
- Right-click (or two-finger click) on the first emoji bullet if you’d like to change the size of the bullets.