#EduDuctTape Mini 014
[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/16302650/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/ffab40/” width=”100%” height=”90″ scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”top” use_download_link=”” download_link_text=”” primary_content_url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/eduducttape/EduDuctTape_S03-E047.mp3″ theme=”custom” custom_color=”ffab40″ libsyn_item_id=”16302650″ /]
Episode Notes Available at: jakemiller.net/eduducttape-miniepisode-014
- Today’s Guest: Jenna Drozd
- @MrsDrozd_BMS – Technology Integration Specialist, Fab Lab Manager, Digital Photography Teacher, and Video Production Teacher for the Orange City School District in Ohio
- Interview Recorded February 12, 2020 on location at the OETC Conference in Columbus, OH
- Jenna had to remind students to take their photos in the Camera app, not within SnapChat, Instagram, or other social media tools
- Students submitted their work in Google Classroom
- Students showcased their work and growth in Adobe Spark Page digital portfolios.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Frankenstein Monster Project – using Photoshop to combine different body parts to create a monster
- PhotoShop learning curve – Jenna estimates that it took her 8th graders around 1-1.5 months in her 2-day/week class to get comfortable with Adobe Photoshop, which works out to roughly 8-12 class periods
- Ways to Support the Show or Connect with Jake & other Duct Tapers!
- The JakeMillerTech Newsletter – Sign up! jakemiller.net/newsletter