[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/15922175/height/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/render-playlist/no/custom-color/ffab40/” width=”100%” height=”90″ scrolling=”no” class=”podcast-class” frameborder=”0″ placement=”top” use_download_link=”” download_link_text=”” primary_content_url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/eduducttape/EduDuctTape_S03-E046.mp3″ theme=”custom” custom_color=”ffab40″ libsyn_item_id=”15922175″ /]
Scott Nunes, Building Rapport with EdTech, Google Forms, Microsoft Forms, Flipgrid, Microsoft Presenter Coach, EduProtocols, Gimkit Kitroduce Yourself, and more!
Episode Notes Available at: jakemiller.net/eduducttape-episode-46
- Support for Today’s Episode comes from Pear Deck – peardeck.com/learn-pear-deck
- SoapBox Moment: “Who’s Keeping Score?”
- Today’s Guest: Scott Nunes
- Scott is an ELA Teacher turned Edtech Coach, with a focus on PBL & amplifying student and teacher voices. Scott is an MIE Expert & hopes to become a Google Innovator soon. Additionally, he loves all things edtech and 3D printing. Scott has two podcasts: TNT Edtech (with Matthew Ketchum) and Education Today.
- 2 Truths & 1 Lie
- Educational Duct Tape Question: How can I build rapport with my students?
- Be real, be fun, bring the energy
- Be REAL – Tara Martin – tarammartin.com
- Surveys – Google Forms, Microsoft Forms, Flipgrid
- “Tell me about a time in your life that you were successful OR a time in your life that was a big challenge for you?”
- Flipgrid Videos, developing onscreen content
- Presenter Coach in Microsoft PowerPoint and coming to Flipgrid
- A built-in add-on that gives you automated feedback and suggestions about speaking speed, volume, filler words, and also identifies profanity
- Digital Checks for Understanding Wakelet collection
- Activities in Jamboard or other similar tools – Four Corners, Gallery Walk
- Sketch ‘n Tell or Cyber Sandwich EduProtocol in Nearpod
- Bring your face and your voice into your content
- Calling & contacting families
- Kitroduce Yourself – Gimkit – Kit Collab
- Flipgrid – What’s your name?
- Celebration of the Adjacent Possible!
- Show Your Duct Taper Pride!
- Certificates of Listening, Laughing, and Learning!
- Listen to the whole show to hear the “super-secret code”!
- Citing My Sources: