In the Season 2 Finale Episode, I share “success stories” from 8 educator listeners. The listeners share about uses of CommonSense Media, Code.org, Dash, Ozobot, Spheros, Shapegrams, Bitmoji, Quizizz, brain science, Google Forms, Choice Boards, WeVideo, Screencastify, Flipgrid, Adobe Spark, Pear Deck, blended learning, EdPuzzle, and HyperDocs, all of which stemmed from episodes of the show. + the Season 2 Giggle Mix!
#EduDuctTape — EduDuctTape.com — @JakeMillerTech — JakeMiller.net — JakeMillerTech@gmail.com
- Support for Today’s Episode comes from Pear Deck – Save your seat at their next webinar today – head to peardeck.com/learn-pear-deck to register!
- Ways to Support the Show or Connect with Jake & other Duct Tapers!
- Certificates of Listening, Laughing, and Learning!
- Listen to the whole show to hear the “super-secret code”!
- #EduDuctTape Twitter Chats
- Access the calendar! – eduducttape.com/podcastcalendar
- Thanks to The Mighty Ducts! Molly Klodor, Nanci Greene, Pam Inabinett, Sarah Kiefer, Alex Oris, Amy Huckaby, Angela Green, Brandy New, Dan Stitzel, David Allan, Jennifer Conti, Kimberly Wren, Lisa Marie Bennett, Matt Meyer, Melinda Vandevort, Melissa Van Heck!
- The JakeMillerTech Newsletter – Sign up! jakemiller.net/newsletter
- Upcoming Events Mentioned in the Show:
- Success Story Shares:
- Amy Huckaby – Flipgrid video – @AmyJHuckaby – CommonSense Media, Code.org (plugged, unplugged), Dash, Ozobot, Spheros, Shapegrams, Bitmoji, equity with guest speakers, Quizizz, brain science, reassessing, Google Forms, Choice Boards, WeVideo, Screencastify, Flipgrid
- Lee Tucker – Flipgrid video – HS English – Georgia – @ComicSocks – Jared Cooney Horvath’s Stop Talking, Start Influencing
- Episodes referenced – Jared Cooney Horvath
- Lester Dinerstein – Flipgrid video – Joe & Kristin Merrill, Jon Corippo, Screencastify, adding audio cues for edits, WeVideo, Adobe Spark, Adobe Spark + Flipgrid, #FlipgridLIVE
- Michelle Smith – Flipgrid video – Stacey Roshan, Matt Miller, Pear Deck
- Sarah Kiefer – Flipgrid video – Manny Curiel, WeVideo, John Kline, @kiefersj, techyoucando.com
- Episode referenced – Manny Curiel
- Vicki Heupel – Flipgrid video – @33heupel, Catlin Tucker, blended learning, EdPuzzle, https://sites.google.com/view/heupel
- Episode referenced – Catlin Tucker
- Laura Lavery – Flipgrid video – @technologylaura, Quizizz with teacher-created teacher memes (Jake’s post on this)
- Episode Referenced – Remote Learning Part 2
- Patrick Hausammann – Flipgrid video – @phausedu – Apps Days – relationship-building HyperDocs – also, @MrPStrunk – http://bit.ly/SH-AppsDay
- Sound Effects in today’s episode: