Is your Mac running out of space? Do you need a quick solution?
When you don’t have time to go through all of your folders and files to cleanup, a good, quick solution is deleting your larger files. The process for doing this in the GIF below, or in the steps below the GIF.
- Open Finder.
- Go to Finder>Preferences.
- Make sure “All My Files” is checked.
- Go to “All My Files” in your Finder menu.
- The files are now sorted with the largest at the top. Go through these files and identify things you can delete. Drag them to your Trash.
- Don’t forget to empty your trash!